Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here's the Jist

Let's cut to the chase; this blog is about my 2011 resolution to get my act together.
I've tried blogging many times before and truly flaked every time.
I'm not going to go on and on and on about how emotional and life changing writing this will be, because I honestly don't think it will be much good at all. Truthfully, I don't expect anyone to read it. I'd like it if someone did read it, but I'm not holding my breath.


I'm generally more upbeat and likable than this inaugural post suggests. I've been doing too much new years resolving, I think. Spent a lot of time today focusing on the things that I want to fix, and not much about the things that are going well. So here's the list I made of things to change, short sweet and to the point.

Shit that needs to get fixed:
  • I dropped out of school. In attempts to make this situation better, I'm going to go to barbering school.
  • I am overweight and shamefully out of shape. To combat this, I will workout more often and commit to becoming a better derby athlete.
  • I have debt. This is hard for me to talk about, because I am totally clueless about how to deal with it, but it goes on the list nonetheless
  • I am unhappy with my current job, and it effects my life. I will make the best of it until I can find something better or find my niche within the company.
  • I've been eating meat. I am going to stop eating meat.
  • I've got to figure out what I want in my love life. Goood fucking luck to me.
  • I don't have any tattoos, so I'm going to get at least one.

Tomorrow I will write about what is good in my life, and what positive things I want to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment