Monday, January 10, 2011

Alright, Who's Giving Me Money?

I've been working on financial aid, and today I made a ton of calls trying to figure out who exactly is going to give it to me.

First I called FAFSA. No such luck, I'm not eligible for federal aid through them.
Next, I called Sallie Mae, the private lender my school recommended I get in touch with way back in August when I toured the school. Turns out, they no longer do business with my school. Hmm. Odd.
So finally I did what I should have done weeks ago and just called the school, asking to be connected to financial aid. Apparently, their financial aid people were both out of the office today (which I should have known, as the school itself is out of session on Mondays) So I left my contact information and hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. I am trying to be patient, but realistically If I don't hear back by lunch tomorrow, I will be callign again to try and hunt this guy down.

I'm more determined than ever to make this happen. I need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment