Sunday, January 2, 2011

As promised, here are some of the things that make my life fucking awesome.

List of good things to cultivate:
  • Roller Derby. Cliche, I know, but roller derby has absolutely saved me. Having a group of strong and positive female peers who are dedicated to athletics is good for me.
  • Creativity. I am pretty damn crafty. Having a physical outlet for my creativity is a good way to get out of the box and keep in touch with who I am.
  • Fashion. My "style" is a mashup of tons of influences. Regardless of what I'm wearing, taking pride in the pieces I chose and in the presentation of myself is important to my confidence. I resolve not to slouch around in half-assed clothing.
  • Nutrition. I've got an interest in cooking, baking, and eating healthy. I'd like to be more dedicated to achieving my ideal diet of vegetarianism, with emphasis on fresh healthy choices, minimal eggs and dairy (sniffle sniffle, good bye fair cheeses, I shall miss you)
  • Music. Being involved in music makes me feel good. Even if it is purely on a spectator's level, I resolve to bathe in music, and absorb as much knowledge as I can.
  • Blog. Obviously. I think this will be a good way to keep me on track.

So that is that. I think I will find more things to add to this as I go along, but it is what it is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment