Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Progress, Finally!

After struggling for what seems like eons I finally got somewhere with financial aid, I think.

I've submitted my FAFSA information to my school, spoken directly to my school's financial aid assistants, and now I'm filing my taxes so I can get this year's FAFSA done even faster. Apparently my program overlaps two school years, so I am allowed to use two different FAFSA applications to get loans. This is good news, as far as I understand it.

I'm glad that something has finally yielded some results, I don't know why I didn't go directly to the school right off the bat, Thanks Season for the push in the right direction!

I'm trying hard to nail down a second job, and to save every penny I can for the move. My social life is suffering, but it will all be worth it.

1 comment: