Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Falling Short.

So, I've got the word for financial aid from my school.

I'm eligible for loans to cover approximately 50% of my tuition. That leaves me to cover the remaining 50% and cost of living.I'm having absolutely no luck with privatized alternative student loans, so it seems I'm going to have to work a full time job, a part time job, and go to school full time if I want this to work. Are there even enough hours in the day? I'm feeling very discouraged.

On the upside, today I told my boss at work about my plans to move and she was surprisingly supportive. She told me that transfers are totally do-able, so when I got home I made a call to the Michaels down the street from my school and I've got a bit of a phone interview tomorrow with the assistant manager. Having even a part-time gig to show up to would be hugely comforting. I'm excited, I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment